Personal information we collect about you may include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information, billing address, ship to address and any other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained (Personal information). Daiwa Corporation will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customer’s personal information.
We also collect information that is not personal information such as data relating to your activity on our website. Daiwa Corporation will not disclose a customer’s personal information to a third party except when:
- The customer has agreed to such disclosure.
- When Daiwa Corporation is required to provide such information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and /or other relevant laws.
- When the third party has received such personal data (outside party which has been delegated handling of personal information by Daiwa Corporation) shall not be considered “third party” as defined in Article 23 (Restriction of Provision to A Third Party) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
- The purpose of collecting your personal data is to verify the identity of our customers when they use our services and to fulfill your request.
- To deliver products you have purchased from our online store.
- To send you marketing and promotional information.
- To respond to inquiries from the customers of Daiwa Corporation.
- To use such personal information (including pictures received) as material for research, development, contests and sale of Daiwa Corporation’s products.
- To achieve the purpose specified separately in the specific situation where Daiwa Corporation has obtained such personal information (if any).
Your browser offers cookies, which store data on your computer when you visit our website. We use these on Daiwa Corporation’s website to improve the quality of our service and our content according to your preferences. The cookies used will not breach customer’s privacy. You have the ability to change your cookies on your browser. As a result, some or any of our services may not be accessible on our web site.
PROVISION OF MINORS PERSONAL INFORMATION
In circumstances Daiwa Corporation intends to obtain personal information from minors, it will do so after obtaining the consent of their legal representatives as necessary.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Daiwa Corporation will not accept liability for the handling of personal information of its customers which has been provided to a third party at such party’s websites that are linked to websites operated by Daiwa Corporation.
REQUEST FOR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like us to disclose, discontinue using, delete, correct or notify you or the purpose of use of your personal information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . Please reference, Request for Personal Information. Please submit a copy of your driver’s license or passport with your request so we may verify your identity.
Please note that if information requested is incomplete we may not be able to respond to your request.